KLICAPP is a GOconnectIT B.V. label. We are located at Fultonbaan 52, Nieuwegein – Netherlands.
This Privacy Statement covers all our processing. If you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data within KLICAPP, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
1) How does KLICAPP collect personal data?
KLICAPP handles personal data confidentially and carefully. KLICAPP collects personal data when registering (creating an account) and doing a Klic request without an account, or when you request information via KLICAPP, ask a question, respond to our website or come into contact with us in a different way.
2) What personal data does KLICAPP process?
KLICAPPP collects contact details such as name, address, telephone number, email address and data relating to previous orders. We also save when and about what we have had contact with you. For example, when you ask a question to our Service employees. In addition to the personal data you provide to KLICAPP yourself, KLICAPP may collect, record and process additional personal data about your use of our applications (website and app). This concerns data about the equipment you use, such as a unique device ID, the version of the operating system, settings of the device, IP address, Cookie ID as well as information about the use of our applications, such as the time at which you visits and the topics you view. The response (open and clicks) to our e-mails are also recorded on an individual level.
3) Why does KLICAPP process personal data?
KLICAPP processes personal data to execute your orders according to agreement and, if desired, to create an account. We store data for our Helpdesk, for example to answer questions. Based on the insights we obtain from the use and visit of our websites and with the help of questions and reports from the Helpdesk, we analyze and improve our services. Personal data are also processed in some cases in order to keep you informed about our services and activities. For this you can register separately and deregister at any time. KLICAPP never provides your details to third parties for commercial use.
4) Principles of processing
As explained above, we process some data for the execution of an agreement (such as your contact details) and some data with your permission (eg online tracking methods or sending newsletters).
5) Rights of those involved
Under the GDPR, everyone has a number of rights. You can contact us via email@example.com.
- Information and inspection: You can see which personal data we process from you.
- Rectification: If you are under the impression that KLICAPP holds incorrect information about you, please let KLICAPP know. We will adjust this.
- Forgetting: You can obtain your data that KLICAPP has removed. It may be that KLICAPP still needs your data for other purposes (administration for example).
- Restriction: If you feel that KLICAPP is processing your personal data incorrectly, you can limit that processing.
- Objection: You can lodge an objection for the processing of your personal data. If it concerns marketing purposes, we will terminate that processing as soon as possible.
- Transferability: You have the right to transfer your personal data. If you want to make use of this, please contact us. In addition, you can also:
- Withdraw permission: For example, for receiving emailings. You can do this yourself at any time. If you wish to withdraw permission for another processing, you can contact KLICAPP via the email address mentioned above.
- Submitting a complaint to the AP: If you think that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, then of course we would like to hear that. In addition, you have the option to file a complaint with the AP after 25 May 2018.
6) Retention periods
KLICAPP does not store personal data longer than necessary.
7) How does KLICAPP protect your data?
KLICAPP engages third parties in the performance of its services. Insofar as these third parties process your data in the performance of the relevant services, they do so in the capacity of processor for KLICAPP. KLICAPP has taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is only used for which third parties are called in. The relevant service provider will only receive the necessary information from KLICAPP and the service providers are obliged to protect your personal data.
We have to use so-called cookies for some of our services. Read more about it in our Cookie Statement.